Some Photo-grammetric Success!

So after a lot of iterating on techniques we finally started producing photo-scanned props that looked like they would be good enough to use in Break;

Below are some of screenshots of two of our assets in engine. Both props are around 5k polys, the bed uses one 4k textures and one 2k and the drawer has three 2k textures.

There is some room for optimization of the results and the techniques involved, but in the interests of time, we will probably move forwards and hope to achieve similar results with our other props. Further along, when we have tested our workflow on more assets we I will post a detailed blog to explain our process, which uses cheap equipment shooting at home.

ScreenShot00001.png

ScreenShot00003.png

Break; is a university project made by students in their final year. As we progress I will attempt to update this page with more information on it.

Here is something else from the project.

 

glitch04

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s